HOSTEL U PĚTI ŽIDLÍ
HOW TO GET HERE
- 10 min by walk from city centre, quiet area
- kitchen for guests
- we provide informations about:
mainstream and alternative culture and tourism
shops, restaurants, pubs, clubs, places – which you may not find, which are special by it's owners or by good atmosphere – usually both of it
BOSKOVICE AND NEIGHBORHOOD
- address is Gagarinova 1947/27, Boskovice“
- GPS 49°29'6.191"N, 16°40'31.375"E
- you can use a city bus from main station or from street of 17.listopadu – our bus stop is called the same as street Gagarinova – and the stop is just next to the hostel
Boskovice is beautiful town - castle, chateau, atmospheric jewish part of the town with synagogue, ritual bath called mikve, jewish cemetery, three churches with gardens, main square, outside swimming pool with helter-skelter and playgrounds, walking a cycling paths, forests.
Close distance to unique cave system Moravský kras - Moravian Karst.
A lot of culture as popular wild-west city, galeries, summer cinema, festivals, clubs, bars and coffees .. makes nice stop on your journey.
Come and see.